JOB TITLE: Training and Development Specialist
REPORTS TO: Director, Client Operations
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is leveraging its long history of success in teleradiology services to rapidly expand its new medical imaging technology in the cloud, with substantial growth planned for both offerings. We have an exciting and innovative organization that is driving next-generation tools and processes, improved experiences, enhanced use of data and analytics to help us create market-leading customer content and experiences.
The Training and Development Specialist position is a dynamic, fast paced, position which enables you to support our growing client base. This position performs client services general operational support functions in two primary areas, including training content and delivery and customer support in a cloud-based company.
For training content and delivery, responsibilities include identifying training needs, developing ongoing, continuous educational self-paced training content that will be used to enhance our client portals for full customer self-service and provide instructor led training, where needed. We believe that great online content and experiences (docs, demos, videos, tutorials) are the foundation of everything that we do to make it easy for customers to learn and adopt our technology to solve their business challenges. We are seeking passionate training content developers to create engaging content for some of the most widely-used and fast-growing cloud service (Microsoft Azure preferred). This is a great opportunity to drive cloud adoption and empower our cloud customers.
For client services operations, this position is required to answer customer calls and emails about a variety of issues ranging from break/fix, to functional requests, to general customer service needs. Ultimately, you will ensure our customers develop the product knowledge needed to be able to independently and successfully utilize our cloud-based platforms.
- Develop multi-channel assets (audio, video, tutorials, simulations, interactions) to support full client self-service such as self-paced instruction with videos, how-to articles, training aids, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, FAQ, and reference materials
- Coordinate product-related trainings, including presentations of new features and simulation activities in a demo environment
- Identify and develop documentation, knowledge base articles and other training materials.
- Deliver group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas in a specified field
- Gather feedback from trainees and instructors and recommend suggestions to improve the learning process
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs
- Analyze complex concepts and processes, then turn them into easy-to-understand slides and visual aids
- Communicate ideas on ways to provide better service or improve workflow
- Responsible for providing direct product support to Nucleus Health clients by email and phone to assist with any questions or issues
- Contribute to maintaining strong client relationships by providing top quality customer service
- Proactively identify client questions or issues, prioritize and provide the best possible resolution with the client’s strategic or tactical objective in mind
- Follow-up in timely manner to verify client request has fully been addressed or resolved.
- Document all client communication within ticketing system
- Conduct product testing procedures as needed for new releases representing both customer operations and client needs
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 2-3 years developing training content in a SaaS environment with such platforms such as Camtasia, GoToMeeting, or similar programs
- Ability to develop, implement, and deliver product based training content
- Experience designing and developing customer-oriented technical content
- Experience creating visuals and diagrams that facilitate understanding through graphics
- Experience interacting with and learning from customers
- 2-3 years of direct customer facing support via phone, email and IM channels directly in a SaaS environment
- Self-directed, proven ability to work independently with little guidance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to determine training objectives
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- This is a full-time position
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong preference for 2-4 years’ experience with public clouds in an operations role (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services in a client operations position)
- 1-2 years implementation or support experience with radiology imaging systems (PACS)
- Basic knowledge of adult learning and instructional design
- Knowledge of web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Healthcare information technology experience such as working with EMRs (Epic and Cerner), or PACS on a customer-facing basis
- Work from the corporate office in San Diego, CA
- MUST live in San Diego County
Want to work with us? To apply, please fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume.