JOB TITLE: Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
REPORTS TO: Manager of Quality Engineering
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is leveraging its long history of success in launching a disruptive technology that is revolutionizing the way that medical images are viewed and shared. By delivering a fundamentally new way for the ingestion, exchange, storage, and interpretation of medical images, NucleusHealth facilitates a global medical image exchange accessible by patients, physicians, and healthcare networks. The company offers its innovative software as a service (SaaS) and Platform as a service(PaaS). NucleusHealth also provides high quality interpretation of medical images through its award winning teleradiology services.
BASIC PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Sr. SDET applies knowledge of industry best practices and software design patterns to build various types of automated test frameworks, and test scripts to continuously test various software solutions, components, and system infrastructure.
OVERALL OUTPUTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, maintains, and leads test frameworks and test automation solutions for End-to-End System, API/ Integration, Performance, Load, and Stress testing.
- Designs, codes, and reviews automated software tests to verify software-specification and requirements are met.
- Maximizes the efficiency of test authoring and maintenance by continuously improving frameworks, standards, and best practices.
- Converts existing manual test cases into maintainable automated test suites.
- Mentors junior engineers in software development best practices and test automation methodologies via code and design review.
- Provides technical expertise to architects, analysts, and other engineers as input for testability in product design and implementation.
- Participates in test automation tool and library selections, development environment improvements, and process refinement.
- Adheres to various internal processes and procedures to comply with applicable regulations, including FDA and ISO 13485, HIPAA, ISO 14971 Risk Management, and ISO 27001 standards.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience architecting test frameworks, writing test scripts, and building an overall software solution to automate End-to-End System testing across multiple browsers, operating systems and devices.
- 3+ years of experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Mocha, Cypress.io etc.
- 3+ years of experience with automated performance, load, and stress testing of web applications and APIs.
- Must have experience with Quality Engineering process and best practices.
- Must have interest and passion to build holistic test automation approach, tools, and scripts.
- Self-starter who can undertake one or more test automation projects and deliver results.
- Experience leading, training, and mentoring to other developers in a distributed team.
- Experience or exposures to continuous integration, DevOps processes, and tools.
- Experience with Mongo DB is desired.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related degree or equivalent work experience.
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Telecommute/work from your home, with occasional travel may be needed.
- Continual repetitive computer work
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Some evening and weekend availability as needed