JOB TITLE: Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
REPORTS TO: Manager of Quality Engineering
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is leveraging its long history of success in launching a disruptive technology that is revolutionizing the way that medical images are viewed and shared. By delivering a fundamentally new way for the ingestion, exchange, storage, and interpretation of medical images, NucleusHealth facilitates a global medical image exchange accessible by patients, physicians, and healthcare networks. The company offers its innovative software as a service (SaaS) and Platform as a service(PaaS). NucleusHealth also provides high quality interpretation of medical images through its award winning teleradiology services.
BASIC PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
OVERALL OUTPUTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, codes, and reviews automated software tests to verify software-specification and requirements are met.
- Develops, maintains, and leads test frameworks and test automation solutions for API/ Integration testing, e2e testing, performance, load, and stress testing.
- Maximizes the efficiency of test authoring and maintenance by continuously improving frameworks, standards, and best practices.
- Converts existing manual test cases into maintainable automated test suites.
- Technical lead for various test automation efforts and deliverables.
- Adheres to various internal processes and procedures to comply with applicable regulations, including FDA and ISO 13485, HIPAA, ISO 14971 Risk Management, and ISO 27001 standards.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have interest and passion to use development skills and expertise to build holistic test automation approach, tools, and scripts.
- Must have experience architecting test frameworks, scripts, and overall software solution to the problems.
- Experience with performance, load, and stress testing using frameworks based on tools like JMeter or others with similar concept.
- Experience building and testing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Mongo DB is desired.
- Experience leading, training, and mentoring to junior developers in the team.
- Experience or exposures to continuous integration, DevOps processes, and tools.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related degree or equivalent work experience
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Telecommute/work from your home, with occasional travel may be needed.
- Continual repetitive computer work
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Some evening and weekend availability as needed