This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is partnering with the best radiology practices and departments in the industry to ultimately accelerate patient care paths. The technology that we use is focused on cloud-based medical image management and interpretation that advances patient care by facilitating a global image exchange accessible by patients, physicians, and health care networks.
A marketing coordinator works hand in hand with the Director of Sales and Marketing, as well as the upper management of the company. The marketing coordinator will have the opportunity to lead projects but is expected to execute the marketing strategies prepared by senior leadership. The marketing coordinator must also be able to clearly demonstrate the products and services, conduct training, and produce training materials, presentations and handouts. They must also be willing to help in taking on the duties of other marketing staff. The marketing coordinator should be able to increase and support sales through the responsibilities listed below.
- Web content creation, development, and management of websites
- Create, launch, monitor and measure email campaigns to nurture current clients and target prospects
- Social platform management and content creation (e.g., YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Copywriting (e.g., press releases, website content, collateral, media/tradeshow, internal needs)
- Campaign strategizing, designing, tracking, and reporting
- Graphic design for internal and external communications, presentations, advertisements, etc.
- Event Marketing, including tradeshow management
- MarCom design and content creation, utilizing agencies as needed
- SEO implementation and tracking
- Google Ads and Analytics tracking
- Web design support/coordination working with an agency as needed
- Brand awareness growth, development, and management
- Support and develop marketing/media relationships
- Case Study coordination and creation
- Document control processing
- Research and submit for various industry and technology awards
- Sales support (e.g., Request for Proposals, contracts, regulatory questions)
- Research competitors to compare products and services
- Monitor and report on major market trends and opinions
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Office, Adobe Pro, Microsoft Dynamics, Web Tools (e.g., WordPress, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Cision, Social Marketing), Adobe Suite preferred (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong analytical mind with attention to detail & ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation and focus
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or related field)
- 1+ years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Want to work with us? To apply, please fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume.