JOB TITLE: Entry Level Software Developer
REPORTS TO: Manager, Business Analytics
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is leveraging its long history of success in using the internet to revolutionize the way that radiology services are provided. NucleusHealth is an innovative provider servicing over 450 healthcare facilities across the U.S. with its award-winning StatRad teleradiology services. Our technology is focused on cloud-based medical image management that advances patient care by facilitating remote interpretation services by our physicians 24x7x365.
We are looking to build our team with an Entry Level Software Developer who will have the unique opportunity to become the owner of the company’s proprietary web-based radiology workflow system. This position will be responsible for collaborating with our senior developer with the goal of transitioning to becoming the product owner. In this role, the Entry Level Software Developer will write code for product updates to optimize user interfaces, workflows, and other product enhancements. This position will report to the Manager, Business Analytics and the candidate is expected to be an individual who is familiar with the software code but is relatively new to their career as a developer.
- Help to implement system interfaces for both internal and external use
- Identify, report, and fix bugs occurring during testing and implementation
- Work with users and product management to identify areas to improve and enhance current applications
- Other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Desire to think critically and solve complex problems
- Attention to detail and able to prioritize
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, responsibly and professionally
- Significant experience with C#
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows web services
- Experience with SQL
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 0-2 year’s related work experience
- GPA of 3.0+
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Work from corporate office in San Diego, CA
- Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt position
Want to work with us? To apply, please fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume.