This is a unique opportunity to join a market-leading company in the telehealth industry. We support healthcare providers around the country through our teleradiology services primarily during the evenings and on weekends. Using our novel cloud enabled medical image management and interpretation services, we help to advance patient care by facilitating rapid diagnosis from our large network of radiologists and clinical support professionals who all work from their homes.
The Enterprise Systems Analyst works side by side with NucleusHealth IT personnel to support existing IT services and processes within the organization. The Enterprise Systems Analyst’s primary role is to support current and upcoming company systems as well as internal and external end users. Additionally, the Enterprise Systems Analyst will work with information technology systems and assets as needed, provide support to existing customers, and become the subject matter expert on analysis and implementation of enterprise software.
- Provide support for Help Desk inquiries from internal and external clients along with other team members.
- Ensure procedure is followed and documentation is adequate for all tickets prior to closing.
- Educate users on system use and troubleshooting.
- Software validation and testing, as needed.
- Interact with clients across different functional roles.
- Liaison between technical and non-technical clients and contacts.
- Become fully knowledgeable with company’s proprietary software & hardware platforms.
- Provide on-call technical support.
- Ensure all policy compliance controls are adhered to.
- Monitor and test server software performance and provide statistics and reports.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements, upgrades, and/or purchases.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Strong technical knowledge of network, PC, and Windows server platforms.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office and O365 tools.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting is desirable.
- Knowledge of OS/application deployment technologies.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- SQL Server database experience a plus.
- HL7 interface experience a plus.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively communicate with highly technical end-user staff (programmers, developers, physicians, etc.).
- Keen attention to detail and well organized.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and utilizes a disciplined troubleshooting methodology.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and focus.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Job Type: Full time, Non-Exempt position.
- After hours on-call support will be required.
- Work onsite at our San Diego, CA corporate office.
- Occasional travel to other locations to perform maintenance or install new equipment.
Want to work with us? To apply, please fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume.