JOB TITLE: Credentialing and Licensing Assistant
REPORTS TO: Manager of Credentialing and Licensing Operations
This is a unique opportunity to join a market-leading company in the telehealth industry. We support healthcare providers around the country through our teleradiology services primarily during the evenings and on weekends. Using our novel cloud enabled medical image management and interpretation services, we help to advance patient care by facilitating rapid diagnosis from our large network of radiologists and clinical support professionals who all work from their homes.
The Credentialing and Licensing Assistant assists the Director of Credentialing and Licensing in all aspects of licensing and credentialing NucleusHealth radiologists, on behalf of NucleusHealth and its clients, which are located across the country. The Credentialing and Licensing Assistant works hand-in-hand with their director and department colleagues, as well as with the other areas of the company.
- Completing/processing initial and reappointment applications
- Assisting with physician licensing
- Ensuring timely renewal of licenses and certificates
- Keeping track of all credentialing requirements
- Responding to medical staff office requests
- Updating physician and medical staff documents
- Sorting daily credentialing mail/faxes/emails
- Creating USPS labels and tracking delivery date
- Filing and archiving
- Ability to integrate new responsibilities into current job description when needed
- General office duties including, but not limited to, answering phones, emailing, faxing, making copies, scanning documents, opening and sorting mail, etc.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Credentialing experience preferred, but not required
- Office equipment (phone, fax, etc.) and computer proficiency necessary, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe
- Must be able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-volume, high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation and focus
- Must be reliable and possess extreme attention to detail and documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Corporate office in San Diego
- Full time, non-exempt position, with some overtime required
Want to work with us? To apply, please fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume.