JOB TITLE: Credentialing/Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Manager of Credentialing and Licensing Operations
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is partnering with the best radiology practices and departments in the industry to ultimately accelerate patient care paths. The technology that we use is focused on cloud-based medical image management and interpretation that advances patient care by facilitating a global image exchange accessible by patients, physicians, and health care networks.
The Credentialing/Administrative Assistant assists the Director of Credentialing and Licensing in all aspects of licensing and credentialing NucleusHealth radiologists, on behalf of NucleusHealth and its clients, which are located across the country. The Credentialing/Administrative Assistant works hand-in-hand with their director and department colleagues, as well as with the other areas of the company.
- Completing/processing initial and reappointment applications
- Assisting with physician licensing
- Ensuring timely renewal of licenses and certificates
- Keeping track of all credentialing requirements
- Responding to medical staff office requests
- Updating physician and medical staff documents
- Sorting daily credentialing mail/faxes/emails
- Creating USPS labels and tracking delivery date
- Filing and archiving
- Ability to integrate new responsibilities into current job description when needed
- General office duties including, but not limited to, answering phones, emailing, faxing, making copies, scanning documents, opening and sorting mail, etc.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Credentialing experience preferred, but not required
- Office equipment (phone, fax, etc.) and computer proficiency necessary, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe
- Must be able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-volume, high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation and focus
- Must be reliable and possess extreme attention to detail and documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Corporate office in San Diego
- Full time, non-exempt position, with some overtime required
Want to work with us? To apply, please fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume.