JOB TITLE: Client Implementation Specialist
REPORTS TO: Director of Customer Operations
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is leveraging its long history of success in teleradiology services to rapidly expand its new medical imaging technology, with substantial growth planned for both offerings.
We are looking to build our team with a Client Implementation Specialist for our growing teleradiology services. This position will be responsible for the on time delivery of all implementation projects and ensuring that each Customer, at go live, is optimally set up to succeed. This person will be responsible for all project management responsibilities during implementation, coordinating activities between the various groups that need to be engaged, and meeting Customer expectations. This person will also assist with supporting already implemented teleradiology customers alongside our exiting support team.
- Manage timely delivery of StatRad implementation projects
- Work collaboratively with clients to assess workflows and recommend strategies to efficiently integrate StatRad services
- Support and escalate issues while managing communication with clients until resolution
- Proactively identify risks/issues so mitigation plans can be implemented
- Deliver end user training on software
- Develop and maintain high level of product knowledge
- Contribute to maintaining strong client relationships by providing top quality customer service
- Proactively identify client questions or issues, prioritize and provide the best possible resolution with the client’s strategic or tactical objective in mind.
- Work with client services support team to provide tier 1 client support
- Follow-up on client support inquires in timely manner to verify client request has fully been addressed or resolved.
- Document all client communication within JIRA ticketing system.
- Conduct product testing procedures as needed for new releases representing both customer operations and client needs when applicable.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong attention to detail with ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Work in a professional manner to maintain/build customer relationships
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Visio with expert skills utilizing Outlook and able to learn proprietary software
WORK LOCATION AND CONDITIONS
- Corporate office in San Diego, CA
- Minimal travel (potentially to customer sites)
- Full time position
Want to work with us? To apply, please fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume.